JUL Designs Baroque Beetle Shawl Pin
The Baroque Beetle is our ornamented celebration of some of one of the gorgeous natural improvisations we find on our astonishing planet. We have been bringing fibre beasts to you in our shawl pins and sticks as well as botanical forms. Now we are excited about exploring some of the beautiful insect forms that there are in the world. The Beetle is the first in our series of stylized and realistic insects.
The one-piece design of the Baroque Beetle is like the Marrakech. Its function is similar to a pin insofar as the 'tail' in the back goes down into your knitwear through all layers, and then comes back up to lie flat on the front-side of your fabric.
- White Brass
- Hand made Fair Trade in Indonesia
- 3 inches long by 1 inch wide
- Click HERE for an Instagram video and HERE for a YouTube video demonstration on how to use this pin on a shawl.
- Click HERE for an Instagram video demonstration and HERE for a YouTube video on how to use this pin in a cardigan
- Click HERE for patterns from JUL Deigns