Malabrigo Chunky CLEARANCE
CLEARANCE 20% OFF
Malabrigo Chunky is one of our favourite yarns of all time. It's soft as a baby's bum and knits up beautifully on any needle between 6mm to 8mm (US 10 to 11). The colour is a gorgeous hand dye and comes in both semi-solids and variegated colourways. No two skeins are exactly the same, so if you are using more than 1 skein for your project you should would with 2 skeins at at time and alternate every other row to ensure an even colour distribution.
Be sure to get enough yarn to complete your project since each bag is a different dye lot, and skeins may vary from bag to bag.
- 100% Merino Wool
- 100g/95m (104yds)
- Bulky Weight
- 6mm to 8mm/US10 to 11 needles
- 14 sts = 4"/10cm
- Made in Uruguay
- Hand wash, lay flat to dry
- Pattern ideas for this yarn
Favourite Patterns for this Yarn (All Freebies)
- Long Mobius Cowl (use 2 skeins)
- Vintage Button & Rib Hat (2 skeins)
- Simple Gauntlet Pattern (1 skein)
- Gaptastic Cowl (3 skeins)
- Thorpe (1 skein)
- Leaf Lace Shawl (see picture to left, 5 skeins)
Unfortunately, due to the flagging value of the Canadian dollar, we have to increase the price of this product. New inventory will be affected, but we will keep old inventory at the the old price until it is sold out.