MadelineTosh Tosh Merino DK CLEARANCE
CLEARANCE 20% OFF
MadelineTosh Tosh Merino DK is pure, unadulterated SQUISH! It's a 1ply, machine washable, 100% merino wool that is dyed in a veil of sophisticated colour. It says it's a Double Knitting weight, but the single ply blooms and we think it can be used as a light worsted weight (see the free Rikke hat pattern). We've used it to great satisfaction for the Pebble baby vest (another freebie, we only needed 1 skein!).
- 100% Superwash Merino Wool
- 206m (225 yds), approx 100g
- DK to Light Worsted Weight
- 4.25 to 4.5mm/US6 to 7 needles
- 20 to 22 sts = 4"/10cm
- Single Ply
- Machine wash in cold water, lay flat to dry
- Patterns that call for this yarn
Please note, we can not guarantee that colours will look exactly as they do on your monitor. Each monitor is individually calibrated, and each dye lot is unique.